This was another all-genealogy day, but I didn't get any tasks finished - again! I did add data to the family tree database, though.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of and RootsTech compendium, and wrote The Carringer-Smith-Dyar Families at the Beach -- Post 400 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then Is This The Ultimate Family History House? and set it for later.
* Found some Seaver obituaries on GenealogyBank and added content and sources to the database.
* Left at 11 a./m. for McDonalds for lunch, then the library for John's group and the Computer Group. Helped Mavis with her 1940 census record. Home by 1:45 p.m. and took a nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to write Research Fun at the Library Today and checked Facebook. Answered email too. Read blogs.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner and read the paper. Online at 6 p.m. to watch Wacky wednesday but didnt join the panel. Read blogs and Facebook during the hangout.
* Resolved 29 1920 census records on Ancestry, adding content and sources. Down to 139 left to do, but Ancestry keeps adding them!
* Read blogs, added to the compendium, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.