Well, I did it again - down a research rabbit hole tonight...fun but not rewarding...yet!
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of and RootsTech posts, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday Post 301: 1750 Birth Record of Abigail Pierce (1750-1776).
* Explored Newspapers on Findmypast and wrote Searching Newspaper Records on Findmypast and set it for later.
* Wrote up the SDGS presentation and sent it to Bill for the newsletter. Had lunch, watched Ashley's video, and checked out the books on MyHeritage. Answered email. Took my nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to research and write Does Ancestry Member Tree Index "Prune" Trees? Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner and read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read email and blogs, then worked on Ancestry Hints- got 68 resolved. Worked on the 52 Ancestors biography, and thought I should get a start on the next one, Moses Smith. Searched for land records in Norfolk and Suffolk counties, and got tangled up. There are deeds over 80 years, and probably 3 different Moses Smiths in the same area. Needs more work. Fun to switch back and forth from Ancestry to FamilySearch to AmericanAncestors to Google Books.
* Added to the Best Of post and checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.