It was another stay-at-home genealogy day, but I didn't get any of my tasks finished. Oh well. I had fun writing and researching!
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of and Compendium posts, then wrote What About My Life and Family Stories? Answered email. Wrote My AncestryDNA Update - February 2016 and set it for later.
* Resolved some Record Matches on my Findmypast tree, then did the same for Record Matches in my MyHeritage tree. Took my nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read blogs, then answer email, and wrote Have You Seen the Genea-Musings Static Pages? Checked Facebook, checked out Twile and Geni.
* Went in at 5:40 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner and read the paper. Online at 6:50 p.m. to read, then worked on 1920 US Census entries on Ancestry, adding content and source citations to the database.
* Took a break at 8 p.m. to watch Finding Your Roots. Good one! Online at 9 p.m. to do more 1920 census entries - resolved 25 of them.
* Read blogs and email, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.