I'm still winding down from RootsTech with more material to post. I'll be back on my regular schedule soon, though!
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of and RootsTech compendium posts, then wrote Jamboree 2010 Photos -- Post 399 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday, RootsTech 2016 Keynote and Class Videos Available on RootsTech.org and SDGS Meeting on 13 February Features Steve Morse on DNA and set the last two for later.
* Packed the laptop and left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, a brief appearance at John's group, then got set up for the CVGS Research Group. We had a big group, about 22, had to bring in extra chairs. I reviewed RootsTech in all its glory, research, photos, videos, syllabus, etc. Also touched on the Ancestry/FTM/RM issue.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, update the compendium, then wrote 12 Takeaways from the RootsTech 2016 Conference. Checked Facebook, and answered email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, and eat dinner, put out the trash and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked on Ancestry Hints - resolved 68 of them adding content and sources. Only 32,262 to go!
* Went in at 9 p.m. to watch the second half of the Aztecs game - they lost 58-57 to Fresno to break the streak. Now 18-7.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.