I haven't journaled since I got home on Sunday because the light in the genea-cave burned out when I turned it on Sunday night. It was dark and I couldn't see the keyboard. I went out and bought a desk lamp today. Here's today's journal:
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip: Watch RootsTech 2016 Videos on YouTube and DearMYRTLE YouTube Videos About RootsTech 2016.
* Left at 10:45 a.m. to go to the hygienist for tooth cleaning. Got a referral for a root canal (oh boy) and some meds for my gum problem. Went to Wal-Mart for lunch, then got the meds at the pharmacy and bought the desk lamp and a clock radio for the cave.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, then added to the blog compendium and printed off the CVGS Newsletter. Left at 2:30 p.m. to publish the newsletter; home by 3 p.m. to take a nap.
* Wrote More Information About Family Tree Maker and RootsMagic Synchronization to Ancestry, and answered email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, and read the paper.
* Online at 7 p.m. to work in the Findmypast Marriage collection. Went in at 8 p.m. to watch Finding Your Roots, but Lori called and I missed the first 15 minutes.
* Online at 9 p.m. to update the blog compendium, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.