12 blog posts, one ancestor researched, FHL photos transferred, a visit to the care center, and dinner out. That was my day!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday Post 300: 1777 Military Records of Jeremiah Knowlton (1745-1785), Suzanne Winsor Freeman Memorial Student Genealogy Grant Applications Invited and Findmypast Announces Strategic Investment In Twile, Winner of Two Innovation Awards at RootsTech 2016 and set them about two hours apart.
* I had neglected the CVGS blog for two weeks, so wrote 7 blog posts there, including the Research Group summary from Wednesday.
* Transferred the FHL photos from the iCloud file to the FHL folder in To be filed. 159 of them. Haven't named them yet. Answered email and added to the Best Of and RootsTech Compendium posts.
* Had lunch, then wrote RootsTech 2016 Highlights: What's Coming for Ancestry.com? Took a well-deserved nap!
* We left at 2:45 p.m. for Barbara's to visit and take her mail. Went to El Pollo Loco for dinner and Coldstone for ice cream, and home by 6 p.m. Watched TV news and read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on Jeremiah Knowlton's events. Searched for deeds and found three, downloaded, named and abstracted them. Then wrote notes for all of the events, added them into the Person note, and sourced everything. Need to write the post on Friday.
* Answered email, downloaded CVGS photos from Diane and put them in the CVGS file, added to the RootsTech Compendium post, checked Facebook and wrote this post (#12 for the day). Whew. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.