It was another stay at home genealogy day here in the genea-cave. I hardly got out of my chair or took my eyes off the keyboard and monitor.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Reader Comments on "Does the Ancestry Member Tree Index 'Prune' Trees?"
* worked on the Cloud presentation some more. Got the first half done. Got the Photo Stream from iPhone to computer to work again. I think.
* Had lunch, then wrote Having Fun With Mondays With Myrt and took my nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to answer email, send the RootsMagic User Group notice out (I can't find the Gmail Contact Group that I thought I made last month), and added to the Best Of and RootsTech posts. Checked Facebook, and added some comments to the Ancestry group.
* Wrote Ancestry.com Quirk - Why Doesn't the Family Column Show Up on This Person Profile? and battled the trees being down for awhile.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper. Online at 7 p.m. to work in Ancestry Hints for awhile.
* Almost missed Finding Your Roots - missed the first 6 minutes. Not nearly as exciting to me as last week's episode. It's amazing how different everyone's ancestry is.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, add to the posts, answer email, and write this post. genealogy today was 10.5 hours.