Happy 284th George Birthington's Washday...I didn't see one blog today that mentioned this.
* Read email and blogs and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 308: 1890 Final Judgment on Estate of Sever Torgerson Leland (1804-1889) of Dane County, Wisconsin posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt and talked about the Ancestry pruning of the AMT index. Watched the IDG Chit Chat with CeCe Moore afterwards. Noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - February 14 to 20, 2016 posted.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and worked on the Cloud presentation. Got it 50% fixed.
* Found a problem with some profiles on AMT not showing the Family column. Put it on Facebook. Wrote CeCe Moore Explains the Behind the Scenes Work on the LL Cool J "Finding Your Roots" episode. Took a nap.
* Online at 3:45 p.m. to read, check Facebook, registered for Escondido Family History Fair. Answered more email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, and read the paper.
* Online at 7 p.m. to work on putting a GEDCOM on GEDMatch. Succeeded with a 10-generation ancestors tree. Worked in Ancestry Hints off and on - resolved 165 Hints. Down to 31,806 records.
* Checked Facebook, added to the RootsTech post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.