What, February is almost past? How did that happen so fast. It was Christmas just two weeks ago, it seems. Then I went to RootsTech...we were there three weeks ago. Time sure flies when you're having fun or are forgetful.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Going Wild in Cairns - Post 401 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and CeCe Moore Will Present "The Power of DNA" at NSDCGS Seminar on 19 March 2016 and set it for later.
* Felt tired and sleepy at 10:30, so took a 30 minute nap instead of working on my presentations. Bad boy. Left at 11:10 for McDonalds for lunch and then the library.
* Sat in with John for 15 minutes, then went to the auditorium for snacks at the CVGS meeting. Shirley started her presentation but got sick and had to stop. We went on to the business meeting. Home by 2 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, answered email, then did some work in the English 1939 Register. Wrote Exploring the 1939 Register of England for Richman Cousins. That was fun.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, then watched TV, put out the trash, and we went to Barbara's to get the mail. Home by 6 p.m. to view Wacky Wednesday on Evidentia, while adding content and sources to the database for the Ses through Sh surnames. Sources at 70,130.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch the Aztecs game, they beat Wyoming handily, should go to the NCAA tournament.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, answer email, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.