This was a fairly busy genealogy day, and I got started on several necessary tasks and worked on other continuing tasks.
* Read email and blogs, then joined the mondays With Myrt hangout on air. We discussed Ancestry changes and a lot more.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #307: 1809 Inventory of Sarah Sever (1736-1809) Estate and New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - February 7 to 13, 2016 posted.
* Worked on the FamilySearch presentation, all screen shots need to be replaced. Had lunch, answered email, and continued on the FamilySearch presentation. Got about 50% finished.
* Researched and wrote Hmmm. There are Still No Standards for Names in Family Trees. Took my nap!
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of and Blog Compendium posts, and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, and read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work in FamiCity a bit, then worked in 1920 US Census records - resolved 38 entries., adding content and sources to the database. Sources now at 69,561.
* Read blogs, answered email, and edited my Presentation Schedule page. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 12.0 hours.