For a Saturday, this was a pretty good genealogy day.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday -- BREWER (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted. Printed off the RMUG info, put the flash drive in my pocket, and left about 9:20 a.m. for the SD FSL.
* Got to the FamilySearch Library, talked to the folks for awhile, got set up for the SDGS RootsMagic User Group, and we had 14 folks for two hours. We discussed a variety of RootsMagic, MyHeritage and FamilySearch topics.
* Home at 1 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- What Did You Collect as a Youth? posted. Tired, so took a nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to write the Ancestry and FS posts early, then worked in MyHeritage adding FSFT data to profiles.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, and ate dinner, then did dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, worked in FSFT a bit, then worked through Si through Sk surnames in the database, adding content and sources. Sources up to 70,217.
* Checked Facebook, answered emails, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.