One more day in February, then it's March and I have several deadlines coming up. I better stop chasing BSOs and get therm done.
* Read email and blogs on my phone before church. We left at 9:30 a.m. for church, and then took off afterward to meet Tami and the kids at Ruby's in Carlsbad. Only Lauren and Charlie came, but it was fun and not too hectic. We walked through the mall afterwards, left at 2 p.m. and were home by 3 p.m. after stopping at Ralphs.
* I took a nap. Majorly tired. Online at 4 p.m. to read, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 21 to 27 February 2016 posted. Checked Facebook, added two photos from lunch, then worked on transcribing the Amos Plimpton will.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m. and read the paper. Online at 7 p.m. to note that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 21 to 27 February 2016 posted.
* Finished the transcription and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Then worked in the database adding content and sources for Sl to Sou surnames in the database.
* Read blogs, checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 4.5 hours at most.