It was all genealogy until we went to visit Barbara in the afternoon, then ate out, and I returned to the genea-cave in the evening.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors - Week 113: #136 Moses Smith (1732-1806).
* Worked on the handout for the Cloud presentation, then worked on the Probate presentation. Need to do the handout now.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and worked on the MyHeritage book matches. Wrote Where Did 17,132 More MyHeritage Record Matches Come From? Published Books!.
* Tried to take a nap but was interrupted twice, so I'm sleepy tonight. Had to reboot at 2:50 p.m. when the computer froze up. We left at 3 p.m. to visit Barbara at her rehab center, then to El Pollo Loco for dinner, and home by 6:30 p.m. for dessert and watch TV.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the two Saturday posts, make a list for the RootsMagic User Group issues, and worked on a friend's tree using Ancestry.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.