Another stay-at-home genealogy day and I made some progress.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 302: 1762 Marriage Records of Moses Smith and Patience Hamant.
* worked on the Cloud presentation, and almost finished it. Need a proof and then fix the handout, but that's a big load off my mind.
* Worked in MyHeritage a bit, and wrote MyHeritage Announces "Record Detective II" Technology - And I Test It Out. Took my nap.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, check Facebook, answer email and add to the Best Of post. Worked on the 52 Ancestors biography getting sources right, adding content, and text.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch the debate, eat dinner and read the paper.
* Online at 8 p.m. to work some more on the biography, and then found some Smith cousins online in the James Smith line, and added them to the database.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.