This day did not go as I planned, but that's OK. I did make progress on the critical task for the next week.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and the RootsTech post, and wrote 52 Ancestors - Week 112: #135 Abigail (Pierce) Knowlton (1750-1776).
* Worked on the FamilySearch presentation for April - got it 90% done. Got the email from Ancestry about Relative Race and watched the video, then wrote Watch Relative Race Series on BYUtv - Starts 28 February!
* Tried to nap, but couldn't, so checked Facebook and added to the blog posts.
* We left at 3 p.m. for Barbara's house, then her rehab center, and I got a doze in the chair while she and Linda chatted. We left at 5:30 and had dinner at Marie Callenders, and home by 7:30 p.m.
* Read blogs, then wrote the Surname Saturday post and did a bit of research for it. Checked the Ancestry blog post for the Hints changes. Wrote this post. genealogy today was 8.0 hours.