I didn't get a lot done either day, but genealogy events dominated them!
1) Friday, 8 January 2016:
* Read email and blogs, wrote 52 Ancestors - Week 106: #129 Sarah (Read) Seaver (1736-1809) and then RootsTech 2016 Announces Keynote Speakers David Isay and Michael Leavitt and Musical Guests the Crescent Super Band, featuring Ryan Innes, and The Lower Lights.
* Ate lunch, then spent an hour at Bed Bath and Beyond and Wal-Mart trying to find vacuum filters. No luck. Came home and ordered them online - shoulda done that last week!
* Took my nap, then worked on the MyHeritage talk a bit, added some newer Record Matches to the database.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, and read the paper. Online at 7 p.m. to finish up the CVGS Newsletter, then write the two Saturday posts, check Facebook, and answer email. Genealogy this day was 8.5 hours.
2) Saturday, 9 January 2016:
* Read email but nothing else, left at 7:45 a.m. for the SDGS seminar with John Colletta on Mission Bay. Four good talks, a box lunch, and a tired Randy. Checked my email through the day, but not blogs.
* Home by 4 p.m. to note that Surname Saturday -- WHIPPLE (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Ancestor Score for 2016 too. Took a short nap watching football.
* We left at 4:30 p.m. to take stuff to Barbara at the Rehab center. Went to dinner at El Pollo Loco and home by 7:30 p.m. Watched footbnall game, read the paper, and read blogs on my phone.
* Online at 9 p.m. to add to the Best Of blog, finish up the CVGS Newsletter, answer emails, and check Facebook. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.