I say semi-genealogy because I didn't really do much real genealogy research today. It was more like I did some genealogy things and real life interfered with doing more.
* Read email and blogs, then joined the Mondays with Myrt BHOA for awhile. My bit was about my post on the 10 biggest genealogy stories of 2015.
* We left at 9:35 a.m. for the health center for Linda's eye appointment at 10. Stopped by Ralphs afterward to pick up her prescription and some food. Home by 12 noon.
* Read, then noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #302: 1717 Will of Jeffrey Jones (1635-1717) of Elizabethtown, N.J. and New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - January 3 to 9, 2016 posted.
* Printed off the CVGS newsletter master and the mailing labels, and went to the UPS center to copy and mail the newsletter copies to those who don't have email. Home by 2 p.m.
* Read, answered some email, and emailed the newsletter to the email list. Went in and took my nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, answer more email, then wrote Dear Randy: How Do You Use Your Smartphone to Do Genealogy?
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, then the football game, eat dinner, wash dishes, read the paper and then my Lisa Scottoline book - Killer Smile. Finished it right after Alabama won the game.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and wrote this post. See - not much real genealogy, eh? Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.