Except for an hour this morning, I stayed home all day doing genealogy. It rained off and on today again. Cool and cloudy.
* Read email and blogs, then we went to Barbara's to get clothes for her to wear when she goes to the rehab facility. Took them to her in the hospital
* Home by 10 a.m., wrote Treasure Chest Thursday Post 295: Birth Record of Samuel Whitney (1719-1782) in Weston, Mass.and then rootstrust 1.0 to be launched February 2016 and set it for later.
* Worked on the MyHeritage presentation for several hours. Had lunch, then answered email, and had my nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to work on the NYPL maps, and wrote Public Domain Maps in New York Public Library Collection.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper. Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter. Answered email, then worked on the 52 Ancestors sketch for Friday.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. 9.0 hours.