Not much and then all day! Only 7 more days until we leave for RootsTech.
1) Sunday, 24 January:
* Read email and blogs while watching TV before going to church, and home by 11:30 a.m. Watched football, but took my nap in the recliner from 12:30 to 1 p.m.
* Online between games to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 17 to 23 January 2016 posted and to write Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 16 to 22 January 2016.
* Watched second game, ate dinner, and online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote two posts for Monday, after transcribing a will for amanuensis Monday.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree a bit - straightening out Seaver families. Checked Facebook, and didn't journal. Genealogy this day was about 4.0 hours.
2) Monday, 25 January:
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Gena Philibert-Ortega is Speaker for CVGS Program on Wednesday, 27 January and Amanuensis Monday - Post #304: 1715 Will of Jediah Higgins (1657-1715) of Somerset County, N.J. posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt and discussed my posts about preparing for the FHL, my descendants research plan and the RootsMagic sources series.
* Watched the RootsTech Ambassador webinar and added the RootsTech app to the tablet. The iPhone app is so small, the tablet app looks good and is readable. I guess that's the winner this time!
* Had lunch, then added to the Best Of post. Noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - January 17 to 23, 2016 posted. Took my nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. to write Dear Randy: Does RootsMagic Communicate with Ancestry? Worked awhile on getting my Google Drive files down - was at 12.4 gb now 10.5 gb after deleting items in google Drive Trash. Who knew that was there? Read the last 3 NGS mags online and downloaded them and the last 2 NEHGR issues too. No useful family data.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes. Online at 7 p.m. to add to the Best Of post. Transcribed a probate record for next Monday and wrote the post, and a post for Tuesday morning. I need to write a post each day for the RootsTech week.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.