Well, I jumped the gun on the Selfie day...thought it was today! didn't read the headline or text, I guess. Oh well, I can do it on 1 February too.
* Read email and blogs, noted that ConferenceKeeper & Geneabloggers Proclaim February 1 as #GenealogySelfie Day posted, then wrote My RootsTech 2016 Class Selections.
* Decided to work ahead a bit on the 52 Ancestors post because RootsTech is next week, and got this week's biography ready to go.
* Had lunch, then we left at 12:45 p.m. for the financial advisor meeting. On the way back, we drove through North Park past the old house and church and school, then to Barbara's center to take her mail, then to El Pollo Loco for dinner, and home by 5:30 p./m.
* Watched news and read the paper, had dessert, and online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write Standardized Historical and Current Place Names - Post 1.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and then watched Finding Your Roots and the SDSU basketball game. We won 57-54 over Nevada but it was hard.
* Online at 10:15 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.