This was a different genealogy Saturday from most...but I made some progress!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday -- LEARNED (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Two Degrees of Separation and set it for later.
* Left at 9:30 a.m. for the Mission Valley FamilySearch Center to teach the SDGS RootsMagic User Group class. Grabbed the wrong flash drive so had to downoad my RootsMagic database from Google Drive. We had 19, and quite a few were FTM refugees. Lots of questions, and hopefully some answers. Lots of demonstrations.
* Home by 1:30 p.m. to read, eat lunch and then took my nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read and add to the Best Of post. We left after 4 p.m. to go to Barbara's house and then visit her in the rehab center. Went to dinner at Marie Callenders, and home with a pie at 7:45 p.m.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, then did 20 1920 US Census Hints in the database, adding content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.