This was another stay-at-home genealogy day, and I actually got quite a bit of research done.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors - Week 108: #131 Abigail (Fletcher) Whitney (1720-1783).
* Looked through the White ancestors for probate records that I know are available but I don't have, and created a list to add to the To-Do list. Came up with about 10 of them.
* Checked AmericanAncestors for the ones in Barnstable county, Mass., and found two of them, then found 7 more, downloaded them, renamed them and filed them. Only looked through the first two volumes, probably two more to review.
* Wrote Found Barnstable County (Massachusetts) Probate Records on AmericanAncestors.org, then took a nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, check Facebook, then added content to a Seaver descendancy line using FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Surname Saturday post. Then worked in the Ru surnames in the database and finished them up, adding content and sources to the database. Sources up to 69,012!
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.