This was an all-genealogy day, but I missed Mondays With Myrt. I finished one significant task today.
* Read email and blogs, then noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #303: 1713 Will of Nathaniel Fitz Randolph (1642-1713) of Woodbridge, N.J. posted.
* Added some Seaver obituaries from GenealogyBank to the database, then noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - January 10 to 16, 2016 posted. Sent my presentation to Aaron for review.
* Worked on the "homework" for Lucas, and emailed it to him and Lori. Got a phone call tonight thanking me, which was nice. Took my nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Creating Source Citations in RootsMagic 7 - Post 5: Crafting a Source Citation for a Census Entry Using a Source Template.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and worked a bit in FamilySearch Family Tree matching people and sharing data.
* Went in to watch TV, eat dinner and read the paper at 5:15 p.m. Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then worked in the database adding content and sources from the Richmond line. Found English records to add BMD years for several families on Findmypast. Then found records in New England for some Richmond cousins there. Added some persons and content to FamilySearch Family Tree also.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.