I should be in the Family History Library two weeks from today! I wonder what I will find? I need to start planning that.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Findmypast and Sister Site Mocavo Come Together. Wrote my article for the SDGS newsletter.
* Researched and wrote Creating Source Citations in RootsMagic 7 - Post 6: Crafting a Source Citation for a Census Entry Using a Free-Form Source Template.
* Answered email, and added to the Best Of post. Had lunch, then took my nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, then used the RootsTech app for awhile, and then selected more classes on the RootsTech website.
* Wrote Thinking About My Descendancy Research Plan and then checked Facebook, and added to the Best Of post. Worked a bit in Ancestry on one of the Keyes families.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m. read the paper and watched TV news.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to try to find families from my descendants list - didn't find any more children - several families didn't have them.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch Finding Your Roots, and then watched the Aztecs basketball game. They beat Fresno 73-67 in overtime.
* Online at 10:20 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write his post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.