Well, this was not a really big genealogy weekend - I did no research and did little writing.
1) Saturday, 16 January 2016:
* Read email on my phone, then left at 7:40 a.m. for the men's Bible Study breakfast at Marie Callenders. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday - EGGLETON (England to colonial New England) posted, then added to the Best Of post, and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your 2016 Genealogy Education Plans.
* Had lunch, took a nap, watched football on TV, read the paper. We left at 4 p.m. to visit Barbara, then went to dinner at Lolita's.
* Home by 6:45 p.m. to watch football, then the Aztecs basketball game.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook. Genealogy this day was all of 4.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 17 January 2016:
* Read email and blogs while watching Meet the Depressed, then off to church at 9:30 a.m. Stopped by Barbara's house and then the store before getting home by 12:15 p.m.
* Watched football, and took two naps, while reading the paper all afternoon. Online at 5 p.m. to read, then noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 10 to 16 January 2016 posted and wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 9 to 15 January 2016 after dinner.
* Wrote the two Monday posts, checked Facebook, then worked on the answers for Lucas questions. Answered email too. Wrote this post. Genealogy this day was 4.5 hours.