This was a stay-at-home genealogy day. Because I got 8 hours of sleep last night, I didn't need a nap! Cool. Gotta get in shape for RootsTech.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday Post 297: 1720 Birth Record of Abigail Fletcher (1720-1783).
* worked on the To-Do list for the FHL for several hours today - in the morning, and in the afternoon. Finally! Reviewed what I did last year, and found some of the photos I took that I had not cataloged. Oops. Added info to the To-Do list and marked a bunch as completed. Found more tasks that I needed a form for, so made the forms.
* Wrote RootsTech Conference and the Family History Library - a Win-Win-Win-Win For Me. Answered email, added to the Best Of list, and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:40 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news, eat dinner, and do the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked on the Abigail Fletcher Whitney profile for 52 Ancestors. Worked a bit in the surnames, got down into the Ru surnames, adding content and sources for folks with little content.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.