I feel like I wasted the day research-wise. I did a lot of searching - for records of people in my database, for something useful to write about, etc. This was a rainy day in Chula Vista - heavy after 3 p.m., light in the evening.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Meeting Genealogy Folks in January 2009 -- Post 394 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then Announcing The 2016 Southern California Genealogy Jamboree & Genetic Genealogy Conferences and set it for later.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the library for John's group and then the CVGS Bored meeting.
* Home by 2:30 ahead of the heavy rain, read email and blogs, and took my nap. Up at 3:30 p.m. to read, then searched for something to write about. Failure. Answered email, followed some leads on Ancestry and added some content and sources to the database on a Seaver family.
* Went in at 6 p.m. for dinner, put out the trash, watch TV and read the paper. Online at 7:15 p.m. to read, then work in the database, add more content and sources, answer some email, and the time flew by.
* Added to the Best of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.