This was a rainy day in Chula Vista - light in the morning, heavy in the afternoon, light in the evening. Flash flood warnings. We stayed home and kept warm and dry.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - Watch SCGS Webinars Live for FREE, GenSoftReviews Announces its Users Choice Awards for 2015 (and set it for later), and Top 10 Genealogy News Items for 2015 - My Take (and set it for later).
* Had lunch, then talked to Dallan on a Webex for an hour. Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and took a nap.
* Up at 3:15 p.m. to read online, then checked Facebook and answered email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watched TV and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked a bit on John and Maria (Beamish) Paul in my database to answer Heather's question. Watched Finding Your Roots at 8 p.m. until 9.
* Added census records - events, sources and notes - for John and Maria (Beamish) Paul - found 1850, 1860, 1870, 1880 and 1900 for Maria, only 1860 and 1870 for John.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.