This was a frustrating day because of my cold and the car problem. Feel lousy with a cold and the meds are helping some.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #297: 1764 Will of David La Tourrette (1699-1764) of Richmond County, N.Y. posted, and joined the Mondays With Myrt HOA.
* Linda called at 9:30 a.m. saying she was at the store and the car wouldn't start. I went, gave her my car, and called AAA. The battery guy came and said I needed a tow. The tow truck came after another 30 minutes and the car started for him. Took it to Don's and left it, got a ride home. Took a nap because I was tired.
* Up at 12:30 to have lunch, note that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - November 29 to December 5, 2015 posted, add to the Best Of post, and write Are There Really Rhode Island Probate Records From 1582? Yes! Printed off the CVGS newsletter masters and went to the UPS Store to publish it.
* Worked on the checkbook for two hours, now up to date! That was a big task I waited too long to perform.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV and read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, checked Facebook, and work on the Christmas letter and address labels. Resolved 60 Hints from MyHeritage also.
* Read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.