I know, I missed journaling for two days...I've been sick again - Monday was terrible, and I'm still under the weather today.
1) Sunday, 13 December 2015:
* Read email and blogs on my phone, and stayed home to watch the Chargers game. We lost 10-3 to the Chiefs, so now 3-10 and sinking toward the first round draft choice. Linda had to leave the car at church because she couldn't get it started.
* Online to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 6 to 12 December 2015 posted, then wrote the Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of December 6 to 12, 2015 pot and set it for later.
* Wrote the FamilySearch post for Monday and took my nap. Got half of the Amanuensis Monday transcription done before dinner. After dinner, finished up the 4+ page will, then wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and went to bed fairly early. Genealogy this day was 5.5 hours.
2) Monday, 14 December 2015:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #298: 1756 Will of Richard Cutter (1682-1756) of Woodbridge, N.J. posted.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt Hangout on Air, and we discussed several posts on the Best Of list. Linda came with don in the middle of the HOA and he had gotten the car started, then showed me how he did it. He said to take it to the transmission place.
* We took it down to the transmission place, explained the problems, and left it there, hoping it would a cheap fix. Stopped at the store and Subway/Lolita's for lunch. Home by 12:30 p.m.
* Noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - December 6 to 12, 2015 posted, then wrote Reader Comments About Ancestry.com and Family Tree Maker Retirement - Post 1.
* Took my nap, then wrote All Ancestry.com Customers Forced to Have Only "New Ancestry" Experience. Was feeling bad - stomach ache, headache, fever, during dinner, so took meds again. Watched TV, read a bit, worked in the FamilySearch Family Tree for awhile, and checked Facebook. Was really tired so off to bed before 10. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.
3) Tuesday, 15 December 2015:
* Up at 7 p.m. feeling OK, but still tired, the meds worked overnight. Read emails and blogs, and wrote Tuesday's Tip: A Year of Genealogy Education at Family Tree Webinars.
* We left at 10 a.m. for the car place, and they fixed the gearshift cable tip and lubricated it and charged us only $45. I hope that fixed it.
* Home by 11 a.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and took my nap before lunch.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Russ Worthington Short Videos on Family Tree Maker and Ancestry.
* Checked Record Matches on MyHeritage, Hints on Ancestry, and answered email. Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the debates, ate dinner, read the paper and my book, and then washed dishes.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and I'm done. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.