This was a pretty good day for genealogy. I also shopped online and got everyone but Linda taken care of. So I have only one challenge to work on.
* Read email and blogs, noticed that Surname Saturday - LNU (Elizabeth who married Richard Sawtell, England to Massachusetts) posted, and wrote the Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Dear Genea-Santa Letter post and set it for later.
* Did my shopping in an hour and spent right up to the guidelines we set out for ourselves. The girls used wish lists on Amazon for their kids.
* Added to the Best Of list, worked a bit more on the GEDCOM problem, answered emails, and checked Facebook. Watched a bit of football and had lunch. Took a nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, then checked names on the Kansas Probate Records, looked at land and church records in my RI and CT towns, looked at surname books in the FHL Catalog, etc. Things I've wanted to do but rarely remember to do.
* Checked Facebook, commented on some Ancestry posts there, answered more email, and went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper and watch TV news.
* Online at 7 p.m. to work for two hours resolving 20 more 1920 census records adding content and sources, and looking for related records too. 216 1920 census records to go. I started with over 1,000.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.