Only 8 more shopping days until Christmas!! I did go shopping today without much success. Feel better today but still on meds.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Christmas at the Carringers - Post 391 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday. Answered email.
* Left at 11:20 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the library to renew my book, saw Karen, John and Gary for a bit, tried to get a haircut but the guy was out, then shopping at Sears, Macys, Penneys and Burlingtons, but got only a small angel necklace.
* Home by 1:30 p.m. to read, then took my nap. Up at 2:30 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote Stimulating Ancestry Member Tree Hints. Added 814 new Hints by stimulating Ancestry! Checked email and Facebook.
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., watched TV, and put the trash out.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and checked AncestryDNA matches.
* Started work on the new Ancestry Hints. Resolved 59 of them, adding content and sources to the database. sources now at 68,005.
* Searched for a Treasure Chest item, and found several to display. Cool. Checked Facebook one last time. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.