This was not a typical Wednesday - I stayed home because of my cold. Still feel cruddy, headache is gone, but snuffy and coughing on occasion. Taking 4 in 1 cold meds plus throat lozenges.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Linda's Grandparents' Family Homes -- Post 390 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and What Do Family Tree Maker Users Do Now?
* Answered email, checked Facebook, checked for Amazon wish lists, and wrote Other Genealogy Software Options to Replace Family Tree Maker. Took my nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, answer email, check Findmypast tree, then worked in Ancestry finding content and sources for a family or two in the database.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, and eat dinner. Tuned into Wacky Wednesday after 6 p.m., and printed and stapled family letters during the show.
* Worked on the 1920 Census Hints on Ancestry - cleared 39 of them, leaving 231 to go. I'm in the Seaver names now. Sources are 67,714.
* Add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and I'm done. Tired. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.