Only 14 more shopping days until Christmas now. did a little shopping today - gift cards online! I feel better - headache gone, sniffles gone, cough gone, sore throat gone. Haven't had meds since 11 a.m. Still really hoarse though.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 291: 1756 Marriage Intentions of Jonathan White and Abigail Wing in Dartmouth, Mass. Did my shopping on Amazon.
* Messed around for an hour looking for a blog topic. Tired at 11 a.m., so I took a nap. Up after noon to eat lunch, then took a short walk to get out of the house. Missed the CVGS luncheon today, but Diane sent pictures.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and researched and wrote Good News! FamilySearch Has Added Record Images to Some U.S. Census Collections.
* Worked on the John Putman profile for the 52 Ancestors post. Captured some census records for him and his father - missed them earlier! Researched on MyHeritage, Ancestry and FamilySearch without finding any more than I had.
* Gave Linda the stack of Christmas letters and helped stuff the envelopes. did about 90 of them. Will send them on Friday. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, and eat dinner. Online at 7 p.m. to answer email, file Diane's photos, and then resolved 62 recent Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.