Where did the time go today? And what did I accomplish? Not a lot, I fear.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 102: #126 John Putman (1785-1863).
* Left at 10:15 a.m. for the post office to mail the cards, to the bank, then to Plaza Bonita to shop around. Had lunch at Panda Express, then home by 12:30 p.m. to read. Took a nap.
* Up at 2 p.m. to read, then answered email. Wrote MyHeritage Offers Family Tree Builder Software and a FREE MyHeritage Family Tree Site with Unlimited Size FREE for Family Tree Maker Users.
* Looked at Famberry again, and answered more emails, checked Facebook too.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on GEDCOMs from RM7 to FTM14, and FTM14 to RM7. Lots of source problems and some media problems. It's too complex to explain, I fear.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post. Checked Facebook again. Where did the time go? Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.