This was a pretty poor weekend for genealogy and San Diego sports...drat.
1) Saturday, 21 November 2015:
* Read email and blogs in a hurry, left at 7:45 a.m. for the church men's group breakfast at Callenders. Home by 9:40 a.m.
* Read, noted that Surname Saturday -- WODELL (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted, and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Who is Your Most Recent Immigrant Ancestor?
* Worked on the year finances again. Watched most of the Aztecs basketball game - lost to Little rock 49-43. Terrible shooting game.
* The house guys worked all day, got a lot done. Joe came by and agreed on the door and the patio cover work. Still 2-3 days of work to do.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch football, read the paper, eat dinner, wash dishes. Answered email, added to the Best Of post and checked Facebook.
* Watched Aztecs football - great game, beat UNLV 52-14. Dominated. Didn't journal. Read the New York book by Rutherford. Genealogy this day was maybe 4.0 hours.
2) Sundau, 22 November 2015:
* Read email and blogs, went off to church at 9:40 a.m., home by 11:30 a.m. Watched football, read the paper, took a recliner nap. Had lunch.
* Watched the Chargers game. worst one of the year - lost to Chiefs 33-3. Crap. Online at 4:30 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 15 to 21 November 2015 posted, and wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of November 15 to 21, 2015 and one for Monday.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, and read the paper. Online at 6 p.m. to read, then worked on the transcription and wrote the amanuensis post. Wrote CVGS November Program is "Heirloom Discovery Day" with Georgie Stillman.
* Worked through 20 1920 US Census Hints, now down to 350. Worked in RootsMagic on loose small trees a bit, but no breakthroughs. Sources now at 67,028.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and answered email. Genealogy was 5.0 hours.