Five weeks to Christmas now...and only two weeks to Linda's birthday. A double gift whammy for me- I'm so bad at it, even after 46 years. The house guys got the replacement wood installed, all of the wood puttied, masked, and primed today, at least in front and the south side. Bob the plumber came and unclogged our toilet, yuck.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 99: #121 Mary (Dafoe) Kemp (1776-before 1832) and England and Wales Electoral Registers, 1832-1932, at Findmypast and set it for later.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and checked Ancestry and FamilySearch for new databases. Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree in a Seaver line matching folks, but didn't add much to the database. Sorted the CVGS papers and threw about 3 inches away.
* Decided I'd better work on the financials for 2015, since I've put it off since January. Found the records, and did about half of them this afternoon.
* Checked Facebook and answered email. No nap today. Worked some more in FSFT.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, and eat dinner.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then wrote the surname Saturday post, and worked in Ancestry for the Re and Ri surnames in the database, adding content and sources. Sources up to 66,982.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.