This was a pretty busy genealogy day with the Hangout and the OASIS class and then research in the afternoon and evening. The house guys got the front done, now working on the patio cover on Tuesday.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #295: 1785 Will of Jonathan Lewis (1715-1785) of Staten Island, N.Y. posted, and then joined the Mondays With Myrt and talked about it.
* Left at 9:40 a.m. for my OASIS class, and had only 5 again. Stopped by the T&C Hotel to pick up the pants Mia got for Charlie. Home by 1 p.m.
* Read, noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - November 15 to 21, 2015 posted, added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook. Wrote Happy Thanksgiving! Findmypast 12 Month Subscription for 75% Off. Took my nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, then worked in the database - followed Jeremiah Knowlton Gates records to end of line.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to talk to the house guys, water the front plants, eat dinner, watch TV football, and read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, and wrote a post for Tuesday. Worked in Ancestry Hints for awhile. Then worked in MyHeritage Record Matches adding content and sources to the database.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.