This was a different Tuesday - I actually put shoes on and went out for awhile. It has cooled off nicely (we shut the windows) finally, and it rained hard several times today, with some thunder and lightning too.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip - District of Columbia Collections on FamilySearch. Wrote Finding Genealogy Software History and set it for later.
* Checked Ancestry and FamilySearch, and answered email and added to the Best Of post. Reviewed the directions for the meeting.
* Had an early lunch, and drove to La Jolla library for the A.com meetup. Participated in the review and was home by 2:45 p.m. Promptly took a nice nap.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and couldn't think of a thing to write about. Played with the app a bit. Did a little work in FamilySearch Family Tree looking for blog fodder without success.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner and read the paper.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked on a post for Wednesday. Printed off the CVGS board papers, and answered email. Selected my RootsTech winner by Random number.
* Added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.