This was a fairly busy genealogy day. It rained and thundered overnight, and was a cool day - a high of 70 F. We might have to turn the heat on soon.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Kalle and Aila Visit in 2003 -- Post 385 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday.
* Answered email, worked in MyHeritage a bit with the new Search Connect feature.
* Gathered the CVGS stuff and left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then to the bank, and the library for John's group, and then the CVGS Bored meeting at 12 noon.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, note that Adding a New Source Citation in an Ancestry Member Tree Profile posted, and wrote First Look at New Search Connect Feature on MyHeritage.
* Took a nap. Online at 4:15 p.m. to read, check Facebook, add to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, put out the trash, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter. Got it about 50% done.
* Worked in Ancestry with the Po and Pr surnames in my database adding content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.