Sunday wasn't much of a genealogy day with football and baseball on. Monday was a full genealogy day. Linda didn't feel well tonight, don't know why. No more baseball now - I can do lots more evening research work and burn down the Hints I have.
1) Sunday, 1 November 2015:
* Read email and blogs on my phone, stayed home from church to watch the Chargers game. We lost 29-26 to Ravens - a good game, just not quite enough defense.
* Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 25 to 31 October 2015 posted, then wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of October 25 to 31, 2015 and set it for later. Took a nap.
* Wrote the two Monday posts also. Then worked on finding Tabitha Cutter and Sarah Knapp probates in New Jersey without success. Likely not there.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV football, then baseball to the end. Watered the front yard, washed dishes, read the paper, then my book.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and check Facebook. Genealogy this day was 4.0 hours.
2) Monday, 2 November 2015:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #292: 1823 Will of Stephen Cutter (1745-1823) of Woodbridge, N.J. posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt and contributed a bit, but no set topic for me.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote two posts on the CVGS blog. Noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - October 25-31, 2015 posted. Wrote Today Would Be "Gramp's" 124th Birthday and set it for later. Took my nap.
* Up at 3 p.m. to read, answer email, check Facebook, then wrote Dear Randy: Why Do You Use RootsMagic?
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, and watch football. Linda didn't feel well after dinner, so went to bed early. Stayed with her for awhile.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, then worked in the Ancestry Hints, reconciling 109 of them while adding content and sources to the database. sources now at 66,573.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.