This was almost an all genealogy day. The house wood workers started today so I "helped" by moving stuff and staying out of their way. They washed the house exterior today - chipping off some paint in the process. They also fixed my pinhole leak in the sprinkler system feed pipe which isn't used anymore by removing the sprinkler system pipes and attaching the faucet to the pipe.
* Went off at 6:45 a.m. to the medical center for my blood test. The guy had to prick my hand after missing at the arm fold. Home by 7:20 a.m. to eat breakfast and read the Sports.
* Read email and blogs, then researched and wrote AncestryDNA Says I Have NADs (New Ancestor Discoveries). Wrote three CV Genealogy Cafe posts. Forgot to do the SDGS review. Wrote Doris Kearns Goodwin is Saturday Keynoter at RootsTech 2016.
* Added to the Best Of post, then answered email. Went out and pulled some of the tumbleweeds and put in the green can. Took my nap.
* Online at 3:10 p.m. to check Facebook, work on the Samuel Morse photos and data for Diane, checked MyHeritage Record Matches, and wrote Find A Grave Said There Was No Gravestone for Nathan Gates (1767-1830).
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner and read the paper. Answered email. Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching ancestral families.
* Worked in Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the database. Resolved only 40 of them. Still 30,842 to go! iDrive is at 67% complete - 32 gb of 48 gb. Still need to add my pictures.
* Added to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.