This was a fairly typical Wednesday - some blogging, some research, a meeting at the library, etc. The workers did the sanding and scraping today - they found lots of damaged wood. They should repair/replace it tomorrow.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Mia in San Diego in November 2015 -- Post 387 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and CVGS Fall Seminar in Words and Pictures and set it for later. Wrote the SDGS program review and saved it.
* Went off at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, the bank, then to the library to sit in on John's group, and then to the computer group where nothing much happened. Talked to Gary about his solar project for his neighbor.
* Home by 1:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and answer email. Took my nap, but interrupted by the phone. Online at 2:40 p.m. to work in FamilySearch Family Tree matching persons for awhile.
* Researched and wrote "Old Ancestry" Goes Away on 15 December.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, put out the trash, read the paper and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, then worked in Ancestry Hints for awhile. Then worked in FamilySearch Family Tree matching more persons, adding sources and notes, and then adding persons in the White line to my database.
* Added to the Best Of post. Found more files for iDrive to back up overnight. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.