It was my brother Scott's 60th birthday today - we should have called him. Windy overnight, then cleared off but cool. iDrive is still running.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post #294: 1687 Will of John Martin (1620-1687) of Piscataway, N.J. posted, and joined Mondays With Myrt. Talked about my computer near-disaster and why use genealogy software.
* Left at 9:35 a.m. for the second OASIS class, had only 6, and ran over time.
* Home by 1:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and note that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - November 8 to 14, 2015 posted. Took a nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to write I Almost Had a Genealogy Data Disaster..., then checked Facebook, answered emails.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, clear off the back yard ledge, and read the paper. Online to check email, then watched the SDSU basketball game. Aztecs lost to Utah 81-76. Shoulda won.
* Online at 8:45 p.m. to read, then worked in the Ra surnames adding content and sources. Added to the Best Of post and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours. iDrive at 15.14 gB now, 31% of 38.46 gB.