A fall Sunday with no Charger game, what could go wrong? Don't ask...
* Read email and blogs on the phone, and went off to church at 9:40 a.m.
* Home by 11:30 a.m., finalized the Best of the Genea-Blogs - 8 to 14 November 2015 post.
* Decided to sign up for iDrive - downloaded it and got it installed and started. Used up all the CPU, everything else got slow. Was uploading about 2 gb per hour.
* Watched some football, back to write Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of November 8 to 14, 2015 and set it for later. Took my nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to write the FamilySearch post, and checked on the iDrive progress. Pretty slow. Watched more football. Checked Facebook.
* Found the missing Genealogy 2 file folder in Family Tree Maker\Templates\ file folder while watching iDrive work. Who knew? Eventually moved it back to where it should be.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch football, eat dinner, and let iDrive work.
* Online at 6 p.m. to write the Amanuensis Monday post, then worked in Ancestry Hints - found more generations for James' Chandler/Winner family and added them - many Find A Grave events.
* Internet went down for some reason. iDrive stopped. Rebooted, then reset the modem and that worked. Worked with iDrive settings to limit files and set up automatic time. Saw that some files were there before the Internet went down.
* Back to working with Ancestry Hints, resolved 126 of them. Hints now 30866, sources now 66,894. Answered email. Added to Best Of post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.