Only 41 days until Christmas now. It was warm and clear today, we should have rain on Sunday.
1) Friday, 13 November 2015: Friday the 13th, and the day that ISIS attacked Paris.
* Up early to go to the medical center for my lab test, but they didn't have an order for me. I came home and emailed the doctor. Drat. Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 98: #120 John Kemp (1768-1861).
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post and worked on Jay's tree. Imported it to Ancestry and added Hints to the ancestors.
* Researched and wrote Ancestry.com Activates Member Connect in Ancestry Member Trees. Took a nap.
* Worked on the Surname Saturday post, then Mia called and we left at 5:15 p.m. to meet her at Horton Plaza. Went to dinner at Marie Callenders, then to WalMart to shop, and to our house to show her the remodel and then I took her back to the motel. What a sweetheart.
* Home by 10:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post but didn't journal. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.
2) Saturday, 14 November 2015:
* Read emails and blogs,noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted, then off at 9 a.m. for the SDGS meeting.
* Got there at 9:30 a.m., talked to folks, sat through Judy Brooks first talk, had a snack and went home because I heard the second talk a week ago.
* Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your "Where I'm From" Poem. Took a nap.
* Online at 1:50 p.m. to read, answered emails, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV - news then Demo debate. Online at 7 p.m. to read, then somehow lost my Genealogy-2 file folder. Spent awhile trying to find it, then started copying stuff from the external drive, Dropbox and Google Drive to reconstitute it. Didn't have good backups. Crap. Need to do better!
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch the Aztecs football game, and read the new FTMagazine and my book. Came in occasionally to see how deleting external drive files went. Need to copy the updated file folder to the external drive. Aztecs were winning 31-3 in the 4th period.
* Online to read, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.