It was kind of a wasted day genealogy-wise, although I did some sourcing in the evening. Wood worker got the patio cover primed and I got the garage cleared to the side door.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Find Online Education Opportunities at GeneaWebinars posted.
* We left at 9:30 a.m. for the DMV in San Ysidro for Linda's license renewal, having been assured the lines were short. We had a 10 a.m. appointment. Got there at 9:45, finally got to the desk at 10:30, had to fill out a form, and got called to the window at 10:50, took the eye test and paid the fee, then at 11 at the written test. She passed and we left at 11:354. Went to Costco for a Polish dog - really busy there! Home by 12:40 p.m.
* read, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Dear Randy: Genealogy Software and Online Trees with Royal Name Suffixes. Worked a bit in the FS Family Tree. Took my nap.
* Online at 3:45 p.m. to read, and worked some in Ancestry on a family with names and dates but no sources. Answered email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, and wash the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked in Ancestry on 1920 Census sources and then in MyHeritage - cleared English Marriages, and California Marriages, adding content and sources to the database. Sources at 67,154.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.