Three more days in November, only 34 left in 2015. The wood guys didn't come today - will bring the door tomorrow, and hopefully clean up everything.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks - Week 100: #124 Frederick Sovereen (1786-1875) and then San Diego Colony of Society of Mayflower Descendants on the Front Page and set it for later.
* Worked on the Putman and Martin families trying to find source material for the next biographies. I have some dates without sources and can find no records.
* Went off at 11:30 a.m. to Bed Bath and Beyond to get the mesh screen. Had to order it. Then to Catherine's and got some stuff for Linda's birthday. Hope she likes them. So Part 1 of my shopping is done!
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, answer email, and add to the Best Of post. Checked Facebook. Took my nap.
* Online at 2:45 p.m. to read, and puttered a bit. Had to reboot when the computer got slow. Checked that iDrive is working - it is. Looked for some mysteries in the database to solve - found some, but found no solutions. Looked for Dyar obituaries and found one, but then found I had already found it previously.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper and wash dishes. Online for awhile at 7 p.m. to read, write the Surname Saturday post, then in to watch the Aztecs game. Checked Facebook at halftime. A bad loss to West Virginia, 72-50. Drat, so now 4-3.
* Online at 10 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.