Other than blogging, I got very little done this weekend genealogy-wise.
1) Saturday, 28 November:
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (England to colonial New England) posted. Wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Thanksgiving Memories and set it for later.
* The wood guys came with the new door and installed it. The usual crew came to touch up and clean up. The foreman told them to repaint the patio cover. They should finish on Monday.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, took a nap, and downloaded some probates from AmericanAncestors.
* We left at 2:40 p.m. for Carlsbad to meet Tami and family to celebrate Linda's birthday at Miguels. Got some Charlie time outside holding his hands as he walked - still not on his own. Played word games with Lauren and Audrey at the table. Audrey dropped a Shirley Temple on my lap. Linda got her presents and loved them. We had fun. Home by 6:30 p.m.
* Read, finished up the Best Of post, and went in at 7:30 p.m. to watch Aztecs football. We won 31-14 but the QB got hurt. So now 9-3, and 8 in a row. Didn't journal. Genealogy this day was maybe 4 hours.
2) Sunday, 29 November:
* Read email on the phone, blogs online, then watched Meet the Press. Stayed home from church - watched the Chargers game instead. We won 31-25, so now 3-8. Took my nap after rooting hard but silently for 3+ hours.
* Online at 3 p.m. to note that Best Of the Genea-Blogs - 22-28 November 2015 posted, read blogs, then wrote Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of November 22 to 28, 2015 and the FamilySearch post.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch football, read the paper, and eat dinner.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then transcribed a will and wrote the Amanuensis post.
* Went in at 8:30 p.m. to watch football, read my book, and back online at 9:30 to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 4.5 hours.