Only 29 days until Christmas, and only 7 days until Linda's birthday. I have no clue what to get her besides flowers...
* Read email and blogs, then write I Am So Thankful for ... and My Mayflower Connections - Soule, White, Warren, Cooke, Brewster, Hopkins and Fuller and set it for later.
* Watched the Bittner webinar on Complex Evidence. Checked Facebook. Sampled several other webinars. Had lunch, then took a nap.
* Worked in AmericanAncestors capturing probate files for Gates and Whitney ancestors. Many more to do, including Seaver folks.
* Went in at 2:45 p.m. to watch football and read the paper. We left at 3:30 p.m. for Cafe Lamaze and Thanksgiving dinner. It was pretty good for a decent price. Home by 6 p.m. to put out the trash and watch TV news.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to work on the 52 Ancestor sketch, then resolved over 120 Hints on Ancestry, adding content and sources to the database. Added several more generations to one of James's lines too from Family Tree.
* Went in at 8:45 p.m. to watch the end of football, then the Aztecs/Cal basketball game. 36-28 at the half. Read, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.